The Capitola Career Center is open to the public. Employment Development Department (EDD) Workforce Services is the state employment agency.
The four (4) Santa Cruz County Career Centers and CalJOBS bring job seekers a wealth of information, resources, and services, all at no cost to you.
Where is the Capitola Career Center located?
2045 40th Avenue Capitola, CA 95010
Call (831) 464-6286.
Open 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
What services are offered?
- Job search workshops that teach skills needed to find and keep a job.
- Assistance with accessing the CalJOBS system.
- Referral to education, training, and supportive services.
- Access to computers, telephones, and fax machines
- Career advancement seminars
- Job Fairs on request
- Laid off worker services to those on unemployment benefits
- PROFILE Job Club services
- Senior, Veterans, and Youth employment services
Workforce Santa Cruz County is a proud partner of the America's Job Center of California network. For more information please visit the America's Job Centers of California website.