CalFresh (Food Stamps)

How do I apply?

Go to GetCalFresh to apply online for CalFresh, CalWORKs, and Medi-Cal benefits.

You can also apply for benefits by mail, phone, or visit a Human Services Department Application Center.

If you cannot get to the Application Center, someone who is authorized by you, who knows your circumstances, can apply and be interviewed on your behalf. If you are disabled and cannot get someone to apply for you, you can apply by mail or phone.

For More Information

If you currently receive CalFresh, CalWORKs, and Medi-Cal benefits and have questions, please call the Phone Customer Service Center at 1 (888) 421-8080.