The Housing for Health Partnership Policy Board (H4HP Board) acts as the governing board for the Santa Cruz County HUD-designated Continuum of Care, known as the Housing for Health Partnership. The Board is responsible for high-level planning and decision-making. It sets overall policy direction, provides system oversight, and delegates implementation, operational, and planning responsibilities to specific Operational Committees and Working Groups.
The H4HP Board consists of 15 community leaders and stakeholders who represent different entities and constituencies with significant experience and/or resources to address the issue of homelessness. Board openings fall into three categories:
- Jurisdictional representatives
- Operational Committee or Working Group representatives
- Partner system representatives
At least one member of the H4HP Board must have had lived experience of homelessness at some point in their lives.
For a detailed description of H4HP Board responsibilities and structure, view the Santa Cruz County Housing for Health Partnership Governance Charter.
2022 BOARD MEETING SCHEDULE
Pursuant to AB 361 and Cal. Gov. Code section 54953, due to the ongoing COVID 19 state of emergency and upon recommendation of the County Health Officer, public meetings of the Housing for Health Partnership Policy Board will be conducted in a remote format. Members of the public can attend virtually.
- March 2nd, 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Orientation Meeting
- April 20th, 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Virtual Meeting (See Agenda packet for details)
- June 8th, 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Virtual Meeting (See Agenda packet for details)
- August 17th, 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Virtual Meeting (See Agenda packet for details)
- October 19th, 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- December 14th, 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
To provide written public comments associated with any agenda item, please submit by email to Sheryl.Norteye@santacruzcounty.us