New technology + improved business model + same friendly staff = excellent customer service!
Apply for or Manage Benefits:
- Online at GetCalFresh or MyBenefitsCalWIN. Your application will be assigned as soon as it is received to one of our Benefit Representatives.
- By mail to one of our Customer Service Centers listed below.
- By phone at 1 (888) 421-8080 Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM. You will be assisted promptly by the person answering the phone.
- In person at one of our Customer Service Centers, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Customer Service Center Locations:
- 1020 Emeline Avenue in Santa Cruz, and
- 18 West Beach Street in Watsonville
At the Customer Service Center:
- You can use the kiosk to let us know that you are here to apply.
- You will be asked to complete an application form in order to get started.
- When you scheduled to meet with a Benefits Representative as soon as possible to begin processing your application for benefits.
If we are not able to approve your case the same day because verifications or documents are needed from you:
- Your case will be placed in pending status until the verifications are received (up to 30-45 days, depending on the benefits and coverage for which you applied).
- Once your verifications are received, a Benefit Representative will be assigned to process your application and issue the benefits for which you are eligible.
- To avoid interruption to your benefits watch the "How to Complete the SAR7" video.