Employers can access a variety of services specifically designed to ease the stressful transition for employees. Our Rapid Response team will come to your employment site and provide:
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits information
- Resume, interview, and job search assistance
- Outplacement and transition services
- Vocational and skill assessments
- Labor market information (LMI)
When closure and layoffs cannot be avoided, access to information on job training, skill upgrade services, and existing job opportunities can reduce the time on unemployment insurance and get people back to work more quickly.
If you have information on businesses at risk of closing or of recent closures, contact Sara Paz-Nethercutt, WDB Analyst at (831) 763-8756 or by e-mail at Sara.Paz-Nethercutt@workforcescc.com