If you suspect that a child is being abused or neglected, call:
Family and Children’s Services Hotline
- Call (831) 454-2273 or
- Toll free at 1 (877) 505-3299
- Available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
When you call to make a report, you will be asked for specific information, such as:
- Child's name, approximate age and address
- The name and relationship of the person you believe is abusing the child
- What you have seen or heard regarding the abuse or neglect
- Your name and telephone number, this is voluntary information- unless you are calling as a mandated reporter, in which case you are required to identify yourself.