What is Child Protective Services?
Child Protective Services provides protection for children who are at risk of, or are experiencing physical, sexual, or emotional abuse, or emotional or physical neglect. The focus is on the safety of the child and support for parents to strengthen families and promote safe nurturing homes for children.
Child Protective Services
- Screens and investigates reports of abuse, neglect, or harm
- Provides families with referrals to community resources
- Provides supportive services to children and families in their homes
- Provides out of home placement and permanency planning when necessary
- Provides services to help foster care youth transition to adulthood
You can help stop child abuse!
To report abuse or neglect, call (831) 454-2273 or toll free at 1-877-505-3299 available 24-hours a day.