What information do I need?
At the time of your interview with your Eligibility Worker, please bring verifications of your income and expenses. Do not miss your appointment. If you need assistance in obtaining information, please discuss this with your Eligibility Worker at the time of the interview.
If you do not have all the required documents still attend the scheduled interview, your worker will give you time to provide the missing verifications, if any. Here are some of the items to bring to your interview:
- Proof of identification - driver's license, identification card.
- Address Verification.
- Social Security numbers for all household members who have one.
- Proof of immigration status (if not a U.S. citizen) - resident alien card, birth certificate for children born in the U.S., other residency documents.
- Proof of income - If employed for the past 30 days including pay stubs and benefit checks.
- Proof of expenses - Rent receipts, mortgage payment, utility bills, child care, and child support.
- Proof of disability for any disabled person in the household.