Skip to Content

Where do I apply for CalWORKs Cash Aid?

You may apply in person at either of the Human Services Department Application Centers, online, or by phone.

Application Centers Locations

In Santa Cruz

  • 1020 Emeline Avenue, Building B
  • Santa Cruz, CA 95060
  • (831) 454-4165
  • TTY for Hearing Impaired (831) 454-4763

In Watsonville

  • 18 W. Beach Street
  • Watsonville, CA 95076
  • (831) 763-8500
  • TTY for Hearing Impaired (831) 454-4763

Other Options To Apply

  1. Apply online for CalFresh, CalWORKs, and Medi-Cal benefits at MyBenefits CalWIN.
  2. Apply by telephone, call the Benefits Call Center toll free at 1 (888) 421-8080 during business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
  3. Apply in person at one of our Application Center locations.
  4. To request an application be mailed to you, call 1 (888) 421-8080.
  5. Download the Medi-Cal application directly from the California Department of Health Care Services website.


Applicants may be interviewed in Spanish and American Sign Language. When necessary, other languages can be made available.